ERC Development Program
The Essendon Rowing Club Development Program aims to increase rower's ability while ensuring they have fun!
The Development Program is aimed at new club members in two ways:
- If you have completed the Adult Learn 2 Row program, or you are already proficient at sweep rowing, you can enroll in the development program where you will learn to row scull (two oars), consolidate your skills and become proficient enough to join one of ERC's rowing squads
- If you have some rowing experience but would like to brush up on your skills prior to joining the club
- The Development Program offers 6 sessions on-water on Sunday at 8:30 am
- The cost of the Development Program is $200 and membership will be pro-rated following completion
- The course will run on weekends
If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest!